A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Tim Pan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Tim Pan is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Pan graduated from University of North Texas, Fort Worth.
Dr. Pan has 11 hospital affiliations:
- MidMichigan Medical Center-Midland
- Covenant Medical Center Harrison
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Tim Hc Pan DO is a male Ophthalmologist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Tim H. Pan practice?
- Dr. Tim Pan has 4 office locations.
Dr. Tim Pan practices Ophthalmology near Bay City, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Livonia, MI and Detroit, MI.
See Bay City Ophthalmologists.