Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Tim Peterson
Dr. Tim Peterson, MD is a Doctor primarily located in New Orleans, LA, with another office in New Orleans, LA. He has 23 years of experience. His specialties include Pathology. Dr. Peterson is affiliated with Tulane University Hospital & Clinic and Tulane-Lakeside Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Tim Peterson has the following 1 specialty
A pathologist is a physician who specializes in the causes and paths taken by different diseases in order to accurately diagnose an illness.
Pathologists diagnose and determine the characteristics of a disease through the study of biopsies...
Dr. Tim Peterson is similar to the following 3 Doctors near New Orleans, LA.
Dr. Michael Weaver
Vascular Surgery, General Surgery, Cytopathology, Pathology
New Orleans, LA 0 mi27
Dr. Michelle Echeverri
New Orleans, LA 0 mi11
Dr. Curt McCarty III
New Orleans, LA 0 mi