Dr. Tim Puckett MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.0
  • 12 reviews

April 26th, 2016
He's very thorough. He treated my three daughters and my mother as well. Excellent doctor!

September 18th, 2013
Very unconcerned doctor
Dr . Puckett seems to not be concerned with his patients' wellbeing and seems to always be in a rush. I would not recommend this doctor to anyone.

May 24th, 2013
Saved my sanity!!!
I found out I was miscarrying and Dr. Puckett took care of me. My water broke and I was so scared I'd hve the baby on my own. I am not emotionally strong enough to handle that. Dr. Puckett was calm, confident, answered all my questions and explained everything for my procedure. I'm home from surgery with very little pain and little spotting. Through this tragedy he was a ray of sunshine. Thankyou dr!

October 4th, 2012
I AM A NURSE WHO WORKS WITH HIM.... do NOT go to this man
As a nurse who works with this man, I can only say I woul not want my worst enemy to have surgery by him. I see him interact with patients so rudely and behind their backs talks nasty of them. In surgery he is not concerned with patient safety, all he cares about is being done quickly to go on to the next. He pushes the nurse and tech to act fast without regard for the patient. He literally pushes instruments around the operating room and curses at the staff. He gets angry when appropriate time is taken to ensure patient safety because he "has somewhere else to be".

April 3rd, 2012
Just a rude doctor! When a simple explanation of a condition is asked for (post surgery question), I the patient asked if it was normal, to be educated on it and the doctor was degraging acting like I knew of no reason why he did the procedure! Rude and insensitive.

February 27th, 2012
Horrible bedside
Not kind very flip. We lost a baby and I needed surgery, he acted like it wasn't important. Only dealt with because my doctor was out of the country. I never wanted to see him again after that interaction. I followed my doctor to another office.

October 3rd, 2011
Horrible Doctor, Jerk!
Dr. Tim puckett is a horrible man as a person and an uneducated doctor by far. He told me that if I didn't want to accept a blood transfusion if needed for my c section that I would bleed out to death and leave my 2 children behind and that he didn't want to take on my case because I would Die on the table. I told him that there are blood transfusion alternative like blood salvage and so on but he didn't want to hear it. He wanted to push blood on me so bad that he started to shake, he didn't finish my exam and simply said "get dressed and come to my office I am kicking you out of the practice." So I did and I asked home " if there was a specialist in town that he could refer me to and he said "good luck finding anyone in the WORLD that will help you".I think that this was no way of treating a patient, the fact that he is afraid of treating me as a patient because he cant cover his mistakes with simply giving me a blood transfusion is not my problem. He should go back to school and further his education especially on (alternatives to blood transfusions). I am happy that I am no longer a patient of Dr. Puckett's and hope no one else has to go through what I had to go through with this physician. He is a heartless JERK!

April 26th, 2011
Very Rude
My wife had a partial hysterectomy, and Dr Puckett sliced my wifes bladder. he came out to tell me (husband)what he had did after the surgery, and without any regard to my wifes well-being, he just staerted making excuses on how he did it and what a wonderful job he did stiching the bladder up. he had no regard for questions I had and just assured us "everything will be fine" . They sent my wife home 11pm the next night. The following day my wife had to rushed to the emegency room with pain in her abdoman. After a cat-scan it was known that my wife had a kidney infection, and had to have a stent put in her kidney stat right away. So that same night they had to call in a urologist to do the surgery. The next day dr. puckett came in to see my wife and again with a smug attitude just went on about how good a job he did stiching up the bladder and said that he and another dr watched the video of the surgery and the other dr said what a wonderful job he did!! Again was arrogant and smug when asked why our primary dr was not notified about my wifes intial surgery and never answered her question. He is just not professional and no bed side manner when it comes to his patients well being. Dont go to him.....

November 23rd, 2010
My experience with the staff and physicians at royal pam ob/gyn has been quite disappointing. The staff show little compassion or respect for an individuals time. For example I sat naked from the bottom half for over 20 minutes waiting for the PA to finally bless me with her 7 minutes visit. He has completely ignored my gi doctors recommendations to remove my baby early due to an ongoing gulblatter problem. Yet, had no problem refering me for needless urine studies. I have been provided with very little educational material or preparedness. And worse of all navigating their call many prompts that usually end in the system hanging up on the patient is more than a bother. Tho the office is open after 5pm contacting anyone is impossible.

August 9th, 2010
He has been my doc for years
When I was in labor with my first son Dr.Puckett had to give me a emergency c-section, that's how we actually met. He was amazing at calming me down and taking care of us. A few years later he found precancerous cells on my cervix. Again he took very good care of me and made it as easy as possible. I was so scared I wouldn't be able to carry anymore children but here I am about to have my 2ND boy and Dr. Puckett has been here from day one. I wouldn't want any other doctor there to deliver me.

September 3rd, 2009
Dr. Puckett is a lifesaver!
During my 18th week I had a pregnancy complication, resulting in a termination of pregnancy and emergent hysterectomy. I bleed profusely during surgery, requiring 29 units of transfused blood. Dr. Puckett and his team stabilized me after an intense 6 hour operation. His quick minded skills saved my life. I have 4 children and a husband that need me! I almost died. He did not let that happen. Dr. Puckett has been so kind and compassionate. He even came to my baby's funeral! He is always very thorough and professional and his staff is wonderful. I am proud to be a patient of Royal Palm Ob/Gyn.

August 6th, 2009
Find another doctor - there are many others in the area
This doctor and the office almost cost me my life. Following a hysterecomy, I was very ill, fever, vomiting, etc. Despite repeated calls to the office and his assistant, he did not call. I had to return to the hospital for another 2 weeks after his butcher job. In addition, he never came to see me when I was readmitted. DO YOUR RESEARCH. GO TO ANOTHER PRACTICE.