Dr. Tim Saylor MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

1.9

May 31st, 2015
Same as other reviewers. This guy seemed like he had better things to do then assessing my symptoms. Bad bedside manor.

May 2nd, 2015
Emergency Medicine at its Worst.
Arrogant and rude. Avoid at all costs

March 1st, 2014
Never Again!
I had the misfortune of getting this "doctor" after suffering a blunt force injury to my face in a racing incident. His whole attitude the entire time he was around me was that he had better things to do with his time and considered himself too important to deal with an injury like mine. He finished off the marginal examination by laughing and remarking how near sighted I was. This is a condition I've dealt with since the age of 10 and I didn't need an arrogant C average joke of a doctor to remind me. If you ever need to go to the Kaiser E.R., unless you're near death, do yourself a favor and avoid this sorry excuse for a doctor.

May 21st, 2013
He's an ok doctor. However I'd love to see him in the bedroom instead of his bedside manner...

July 13th, 2011
Needs to adjust his attitude
I had the misfortune of being assigned Dr. Saylor after suffering an eye/face injury while motocross racing.From the minute he approached my area at Kaiser, he projected the attitude that he had better things to do with his time other than examining my injury. His attitude was curt and rude. His body language projected "I'm too good for this and don't mess with me".I was given a perfunctory examination by Saylor which lasted all of maybe five minutes. He acted as if he couldn't wait to move on to another case.Having been afflicted with near sightedness since the age of 11, I was well aware of my vision limitations without my contact lenses. After briefly looking into my eye to check for damage, Saylor took a step back, clicked off his pen-light, and sarcastically commented "You really are near-sighted".Wishing to avoid a confrontation, I restrained myself from telling Saylor what I thought of his comments and half-assed medical examination.All-in-all, I spent $50 to be insulted by some young stud-boy doctor who seemed to be more interested in strutting around like a VIP in the emergency room than doing his job. I received better treatment from the physicians assistant who did the preliminary work-up.Seeing that Saylor graduated from USC, it's a shame his father wasn't using a TROJAN the night of his conception!