A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Tim Tarkenton:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Tim Tarkenton is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Tim Tarkenton, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Tarkenton graduated from Texas Tech University , Lubbock.
Dr. Tarkenton has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Palo Pinto General Hospital
- Weatherford Regional Medical Center
- Campbell Memorial Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Tarkenton accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 20 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 1 plan
- Superior Health Plan - 2 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 3 plans
- Humana - 11 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
- Cook Children’s Health Plan - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Tim R. Tarkenton practice?
Dr. Tim Tarkenton practices Obstetrics & Gynecology, Gynecology, Obstetrics, and Critical Care Medicine near Mineral Wells, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Weatherford, TX.
See Mineral Wells Obstetricians & Gynecologists and Mineral Wells Critical Care Practitioners.