A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Tim Tarkenton:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Tim Tarkenton is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Tim Tarkenton, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Tarkenton graduated from Texas Tech University , Lubbock.
Dr. Tarkenton has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Palo Pinto General Hospital
- Weatherford Regional Medical Center
- Campbell Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Tim Robert Tarkenton MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology, Gynecology, and Obstetrics.
- Where does Dr. Tim R. Tarkenton practice?
- Dr. Tim Tarkenton has 3 office locations.
Dr. Tim Tarkenton practices Obstetrics & Gynecology, Gynecology, and Obstetrics near Mineral Wells, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Weatherford, TX.
See Mineral Wells Obstetricians & Gynecologists.