A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Timothy Vadeboncouer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. Vadeboncouer graduated from University of Chicago.
Dr. Vadeboncouer has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Michael Reese Hospital And Medical Center
- Jesse Brown VA Medical Center
- Chicago Health Care System - West Side Div. - Jessie Brown Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Timothy Vadeboncouer MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Timothy Vadeboncouer practice?
- Dr. Timothy Vadeboncouer has 2 office locations.
Dr. Timothy Vadeboncouer practices Anesthesiology near Chicago, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Addison, IL.
See Chicago Anesthesiologists.