Surgical Specialist, Neurological Surgeon

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

2.5

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  Never Again!  |  show details
Jan 20th, 2013

No response to emails or phone calls - communication skills - ZILCH. Would not recommend him to anyone. Never again!

Nov 8th, 2011

After waiting for 90 minutes in the examination room, I left to met by a nurse whose comment was I can't help you. Dr Watt and his office not only didn't seem to care that I left or feel a need for an apology. The medical records indicate that I choose not to wait for the doctor. It shows a real lack of concern for a patient after surgery. No follow up exam was ever completed.

|  Dr. Watt & his staff are a great resource to this area  |  show details
by Kari on Sep 15th, 2010

Initially, I had 1 herniated disc but after a year of physical & other conservative therapies I was actually feeling worse. A 2nd MRI showed that I now had 3 herniated discs! From the MRI's it seemed the symptoms should have been affecting my left arm but it was affecting my right arm, plus I had terrible headaches & muscle spasms. I had seen multiple other doctors & Dr. Watt was the only one willing to listen & look a little further for the problem. After the myelogram he ordered, we found that one discs that didn't look too bad on the MRI was actually the cause of the problem. I had a 2 level anterior discectomy and bone graft. The staff at both the Black Hills Imaging Center and the Surgery Center were some of the kindest I've met (and I've been to numerous offices, hospitals and even the Mayo Clinic for a chronic health condition). I would highly recommend Dr. Watt, the Black Hills Imaging Center and the Black Hills Surgery Center. The prices are competitive with other hospitals and offices but the service I received was not even comparable to anywhere else! Also, the staff (Lucia, Kathy, the other nurses and administrative folks) have been incredibly helpful with insurance, appointments and making sure all my questions were answered.

by Greg on May 21st, 2010

I found Dr. watts very caring and very polite. His staff treated me like I was one of the family.

May 9th, 2010

arrogant inconsiderate

Jan 24th, 2008

Performed a medically unnecessary surgery on my 82 yr old mother (this was confirmed by follow up visit with another neuro surgeon and other doctors). She has been in sever 24/7 pain that was not present before her surgery.