Dr. Tim Wilcox MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

February 11th, 2016
referral too slow
I have waited 14 days and still have no referral to his psychologist at his group.

September 3rd, 2015
Unprofessional and unethical
When I came down with the worst headache of my life, Dr Wilcox's staff thought it was appropriate to schedule me an appointment a week later. As a result of my untreated headache, by the time I got to the appt I had extremely high BP and swelling in my hands and feet. He was completely inept at following through and getting me a referral to a neurologist. When he sent me to the inept Presbyterian hospital, my medical issues worsened, and he prescribed me BP medication when I didn't need it. As a result my BP went dangerously low, where even he was unable to even FIND my BP. Every time I went in to see him he acted like a deer caught in the headlights, and it was very apparent he was not trained effectively to know how to properly diagnose or treat his patients When I discussed my history of being hospitalized as an infant in the 70's due to a severe immunization reaction (this is medically documented), he freaked out and threw me out of his office. He is both unprofessional and unethical. Quite frankly I think his lackluster education from UNM explains his incredibly narrow minded ineptitude.

April 8th, 2015
I liked his manner. I also felt his exams were thorough.