A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Timea Hodics:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Timea Hodics, MD is board certified in Neurology and Vascular Neurology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Hodics graduated from Semmelweis University, Budapest.
Dr. Hodics has 12 hospital affiliations:
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - Zale Lipshy
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - St. Paul
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Timea Maria Hodics MD is a female Neurologist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Neurology and Vascular Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Timea M. Hodics practice?
- Dr. Timea Hodics has 3 office locations.
Dr. Timea Hodics practices Neurology and Vascular Neurology near Dallas, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Washington, DC.
See Dallas Neurologists.