A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Timeri Murari:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Timeri Murari is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Murari graduated from Stanley Medical College, Chennai.
Dr. Murari has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Comanche County Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Timeri Mahinder Murari MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 46 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Timeri M. Murari practice?
- Dr. Timeri Murari has 1 office location.
Dr. Timeri Murari practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Lawton, OK.
See Lawton Orthopedic Surgeons.