A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Timir Baman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Timir Baman, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Baman graduated from Pennsylvania State University, Hershey.
Dr. Baman has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Ottawa Regional Hospital & Healthcare Center
- Saint Joseph Mercy Saline Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Timir S Baman MD is a male Internist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- Where does Dr. Timir S. Baman practice?
- Dr. Timir Baman has 19 office locations.
Dr. Timir Baman practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology near Peoria, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Ann Arbor, MI and Peru, IL.
See Peoria Internists and Peoria Cardiologists.