Learn more about Dr. Timir Baman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Baman
Deep Vein Thrombosis Patient Education Learn all about symptoms and treatments for deep vein thrombosis by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Baman Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Timir Baman, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Baman graduated from Pennsylvania State University, Hershey.
Dr. Baman has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Joseph Mercy Saline Hospital
- Methodist Medical Center Of Illinois
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Timir S Baman MD is a male Internist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- Where does Dr. Timir S. Baman practice?
- Dr. Timir Baman has 1 office location.
Dr. Timir Baman practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology near Peoria, IL.
See Peoria Internists and Peoria Cardiologists.