Learn more about Dr. Timir Baman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Baman
GERD Patient Education Learn all about GERD or gastroesopageal reflux disease with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Baman Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Timir Baman, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Baman graduated from Pennsylvania State University, Hershey.
Dr. Baman has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Joseph Mercy Saline Hospital
- Methodist Medical Center Of Illinois
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Timir S Baman MD is a male Internist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- Where does Dr. Timir S. Baman practice?
- Dr. Timir Baman has 1 office location.
Dr. Timir Baman practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology near Peoria, IL.
See Peoria Internists and Peoria Cardiologists.