inactive

Timir Banerjee MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.6
  • 1 review

June 28th, 2012
I recently received a copy of my IME from Dr Banerjee. I can only describe it as a fictional tale. The report was disorganized and poorly written. It appeared that he was attempting to confuse the real issues with erroneous information.Most upsetting was the way he attempted to discredit the radiologist who found my problem and the surgeon who attempted to fix my problem so that no further damage would occur. I have had several physicians look at this report and they are appalled that a board certified neurosurgeon would have written such "garbage". There is no such thing as an Independent Medical Exam. It is quite clear that Dr Banerjee was trying to place the blame for my injury on everyoneexcept where it belongs. I was hurt at work and all I wanted was to get better. The insurance co is surely not for the injured worker. Had I been listened to, treated fairly and received appropriate care the insurance co would have saved money.

May 25th, 2011
I was not satisfied with this doctor's service. He was recommended by workman's comp and I felt that his office was very unprofessional. Also, I felt that his main goal was to push me out the door with a medical report that was satisfactory to workman's comp. He had no interest in treating my symptoms nor did he care to have me fully explain the issues that I was experiencing. Also, he tried to discredit other physcians that I had seen for the same problem which were highly recommended and acknowledged in their field. It was obvious that his main concern is workmans comps best interest and not the patient.

April 14th, 2009
Managerial Position
I like the good Dr. He speaks good and is very knowledgeable. This was my first visit and I was highly impressed with him and the time he took with me in explaining my prognosis. He appeared to be very honest,patient and candid. He was very polite and allowed me to talk and asked me if I had any more questions.