Learn more about Dr. Timithy Dunham:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Timithy Dunham is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Dunham
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Dunham Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Timithy Dunham, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Corneal Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Dunham graduated from University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, Minneapolis.
Dr. Dunham has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Northeast Baptist Hospital
- Methodist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Timithy Macal Dunham MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Timithy M. Dunham practice?
- Dr. Timithy Dunham has 1 office location.
Dr. Timithy Dunham practices Ophthalmology near San Antonio, TX.
See San Antonio Ophthalmologists.