Learn more about Dr. Timithy Dunham:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Timithy Dunham is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Dunham
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Dunham Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Timithy Dunham, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Corneal Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Dunham graduated from University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, Minneapolis.
Dr. Dunham has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Northeast Baptist Hospital
- Methodist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Timithy Macal Dunham MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Timithy M. Dunham practice?
- Dr. Timithy Dunham has 3 office locations.
Dr. Timithy Dunham practices Ophthalmology near Laredo, TX.
Additional practice locations include: San Antonio, TX.
See Laredo Ophthalmologists.