- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Timithy Dunham is Good. Dr. Dunham has been reviewed by 6 patients who have provided 6 comments. The rating is 3 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Timithy Dunham, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
He has special expertise in 2 Areas, including Anterior Segment Surgery and Corneal Diseases.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Dunham graduated from University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, Minneapolis.More Education & Awards
Dr. Dunham has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Medical Center
- Northeast Baptist Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Dunham accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 20 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 3 plans
- Superior Health Plan - 7 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Community First Health Plans - 3 plans
- WellCare - 1 plan
- Humana - 14 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia - 25 plans
- Anthem - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Timithy Dunham:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Timithy M. Dunham practice?
Dr. Timithy Dunham practices Ophthalmology near San Antonio, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Fredericksburg, TX.
See San Antonio Ophthalmologists.