Learn more about Dr. Timithy Dunham:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Timithy Dunham is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Dunham
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Dunham Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Timithy Dunham, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Corneal Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Dunham graduated from University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, Minneapolis.
Dr. Dunham has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Northeast Baptist Hospital
- Methodist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Timithy Macal Dunham MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Timithy M. Dunham practice?
- Dr. Timithy Dunham has 1 office location.
Dr. Timithy Dunham practices Ophthalmology near San Antonio, TX.
See San Antonio Ophthalmologists.