Learn more about Dr. Timithy Dunham:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Timithy Dunham is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Timithy Dunham, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Corneal Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Dunham graduated from University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, Minneapolis.
Dr. Dunham has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Northeast Baptist Hospital
- Methodist Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Dunham accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 20 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 3 plans
- Superior Health Plan - 7 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Community First Health Plans - 3 plans
- WellCare - 1 plan
- Humana - 14 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia - 25 plans
- Anthem - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Timithy M. Dunham practice?
Dr. Timithy Dunham practices Ophthalmology near Laredo, TX.
Additional practice locations include: San Antonio, TX.
See Laredo Ophthalmologists.