Family Practitioner, General Practitioner, Ophthalmologists, Surgical Specialist

6801 McPherson Rd
Ste 111
Laredo, TX 78041
210-614-3333
Locations and availability (3)

2.5

Some ratings provided by CitySearch.
 |  Prefers not provided  |  show details
by Prefers not provided on Jan 11th, 2014

I will NOT recommend him to anybody.

|  excellent care  |  show details
by Cliffordma at Citysearch on Feb 6th, 2012 on citysearch.com

Dr. Dunham is an excellent eye doctor who geniunely cares about your eye health. He diagnosed me with dry eye after many months of being unsure what was going on with my eyes. At the time, I was was pain from eye redness & lack of good sleep due to dry eye and was not the easiest of patients, and his staff provided excellent care and reassurance. He took the time to explain proper eye care and answered all of my questions and concerns.. I now take care of my eyes a lot better and its thanks to Dr. Dun ham. For my dry eye he recommended state of the art silicon plugs totally invisible. I feel so much better and am relieved to have found this eye doctor. I highly recommended him.

|  Informed and caring  |  show details
by Dulac80 at Citysearch on Nov 2nd, 2011 on citysearch.com

I highly recommend Dr. Dunham for your eye care needs. He is caring, informed, and offers the latest treatments. I wouldn`t hesitate sending any of my friends or family to see him.

|  Genuine and intuitive  |  show details
by Spursfan99 at Citysearch on Nov 1st, 2011 on citysearch.com

I went to Dr. Dunham based on a friend`s referal. Everything that sold me on going to see him in the first place was true he is genuinely caring about his patients, he intuitively asks proper questions, and provides highly satisfied remedies. He is also willing to go over and beyond for his patients. He has an on-sight optical shop for convenience. The biggest win is that he holds a late Tuesday clinic for those of us with busy daytime schedules or with kids who shouldn`t miss school!As a professional in healthcare myself, I have seen it all. I have to say, Dr. Dunham is one to visit for your eye health concerns.

|  Mixed Feelings  |  show details
by yourfriend1717 at Citysearch on Mar 8th, 2011 on citysearch.com

Okay, let me start off by saying that Dr. Johnson is FANTASTIC! She is very kind, patient, and helpful. I would recommend her to everyone. She was really great! I am very well pleased with her! I can`t say enough wonderful things about her.However, the front office staff is very unkind and not helpful at all. They Carmela seemed very annoyed with every question I have had. I have even called in a couple times with questions, and they acted very put out to have to help me. I realize these people are busy, but I thought they were there to help their patients, not make the patient feel bad for asking simple questions. It is too bad you have to talk to the office staff to be able to see Dr. Johnson. p.s. I just realized they gave me an outdatedexpired rebate for the contacts they gave me!!! UG!

|  Never trust their receptionist  |  show details
by beatabg on Feb 10th, 2010 on citysearch.com

Doctor Duhnam was ok but he should mind his own business more. If somebody wants to get contact lenses they are gonna get them. But the receptionists are terrible. I called the place and made an appoitment for an exam to get contact lenses. They said it was ok and they told me the price. I agreed. I ended up wasting my time for an eye exam I didn`t need done by a medical assistant, the doctor comes in asking what eye problem I come in with. I say I just wanted contact lenses. Anyways it turned out the receptionists signed me up for some different kind of appoitment, I ended up paying for it, and left without a prescription for contact lenses. I would not reccomend that place to anyone.

|  Excellent Physician  |  show details
by Oralia Porter on Dec 6th, 2009

My husband had catarat surgery. Due to family history of glaucoma, he had problems from the very beginning. Dr Dunham saw him sometimes two to three times a week. Our appointments sometimes ran 2-3 hours long because he would not release my husband until he was satisfied that my husband's eye pressure was low enough. I would not trade him for the world.