A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Timm Edell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Timm Edell is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Edell
HIV / AIDS Patient Education Read our patient education guide and learn about AIDS and HIV symptoms as well as how to diagnose this serious disease which attacks your immune system.Before Visiting Dr. Edell Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Timm Edell, MD is board certified in Infectious Disease.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- HIV Infections
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Edell graduated from University of Miami .
Dr. Edell has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Exempla Inc Saint Joseph Hospital
- Tuality Community Hospital
- Providence St Vincent Med Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Timm Alan Edell MD is a male Infectious Disease Specialist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. Timm A. Edell practice?
- Dr. Timm Edell has 1 office location.
Dr. Timm Edell practices Infectious Disease near Denver, CO.
See Denver Infectious Disease Doctors.