A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Timmothy Merrigan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Timmothy Merrigan is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Timmothy Merrigan, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Merrigan graduated from Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee.
Dr. Merrigan has 3 hospital affiliations:
- John Muir Medical Center, Walnut Creek Campus
- John Muir Med Center Walnut Creek Campus
- Family & Community Medicine
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Timmothy O'Connor Merrigan MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 16 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Timmothy O. Merrigan practice?
- Dr. Timmothy Merrigan has 1 office location.
Dr. Timmothy Merrigan practices Family Medicine near Walnut Creek, CA.
See Walnut Creek Family Physicians.