Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Timmothy Merrigan
Dr. Timmothy Merrigan, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Walnut Creek, CA. He has 21 years of experience. His specialties include Family Medicine. Dr. Merrigan is affiliated with John Muir Medical Center, Marian Regional Medical Center and John Muir Med Center Walnut Creek Campus. Dr. Merrigan has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Timmothy Merrigan has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for...
Dr. Timmothy Merrigan is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Walnut Creek, CA.
Radiation Oncology, Family Medicine
Dr. Doertlis Schultze-Allen
Adult Care, Family Medicine
Walnut Creek, CA 0 mi
Dr. Al Sumaquial
Internal Medicine, Family Medicine
Walnut Creek, CA 0 mi11