A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Timmothy Merrigan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Timmothy Merrigan is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Merrigan
Lyme Disease Patient Education Read about the Lyme borreliosis bacteria transmitted by ticks in our Lyme disease patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Merrigan Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Timmothy Merrigan, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Merrigan graduated from Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Merrigan has 3 hospital affiliations:
- John Muir Medical Center, Walnut Creek Campus
- John Muir Med Center Walnut Creek Campus
- Family & Community Medicine
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Timmothy O'Connor Merrigan MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 16 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Timmothy O. Merrigan practice?
- Dr. Timmothy Merrigan has 1 office location.
Dr. Timmothy Merrigan practices Family Medicine near Walnut Creek, CA.
See Walnut Creek Family Physicians.