A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Timmy Kovoor:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Timmy Kovoor, Ophthalmologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kovoor
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Kovoor Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Timmy Kovoor, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Cataract Surgery
- Contact Dermatitis
- Corneal Diseases
- Diabetic Eye Disease (Diabetic Retinopathy)
- Eyelid surgery (Blepharoplasty)
- LASIK (Laser In Situ Keratomileusis)
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Kovoor graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Kovoor has 6 hospital affiliations:
- St Luke's Episcopal Hospital
- The Methodist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Timmy A Kovoor MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 6 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Timmy A. Kovoor practice?
- Dr. Timmy Kovoor has 1 office location.
Dr. Timmy Kovoor practices Ophthalmology near Houston, TX.
See Houston Ophthalmologists.