A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Timmy Kovoor:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Timmy Kovoor, Ophthalmologist is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Timmy Kovoor, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Cataract Surgery
- Contact Dermatitis
- Corneal Diseases
- Diabetic Eye Disease (Diabetic Retinopathy)
- Eyelid surgery (Blepharoplasty)
- LASIK (Laser In Situ Keratomileusis)
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Kovoor graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas.
Dr. Kovoor has 7 hospital affiliations:
- The Methodist Hospital
- St Luke's Episcopal Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Kovoor accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Superior Health Plan - 5 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Timmy A. Kovoor practice?
Dr. Timmy Kovoor practices Ophthalmology near Marble Falls, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Houston, TX and Los Angeles, CA.
See Marble Falls Ophthalmologists.