A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Timmy Kovoor:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Timmy Kovoor, Ophthalmologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Timmy Kovoor, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Cataract Surgery
- Contact Dermatitis
- Corneal Diseases
- Diabetic Eye Disease (Diabetic Retinopathy)
- Eyelid surgery (Blepharoplasty)
- LASIK (Laser In Situ Keratomileusis)
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Kovoor graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas.
Dr. Kovoor has 6 hospital affiliations:
- St Luke's Episcopal Hospital
- The Methodist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Timmy A Kovoor MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 6 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Timmy A. Kovoor practice?
- Dr. Timmy Kovoor has 2 office locations.
Dr. Timmy Kovoor practices Ophthalmology near Marble Falls, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Houston, TX.
See Marble Falls Ophthalmologists.