A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Timna Hughes:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Timna Hughes is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Timna Hughes, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Hughes graduated from Loma Linda University.
Dr. Hughes has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Marshall Medical Center
- Providence St Mary Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Timna Lee Lastine Hughes MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Timna L. Hughes practice?
- Dr. Timna Hughes has 4 office locations.
Dr. Timna Hughes practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Placerville, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Cameron Park, CA.
See Placerville Obstetricians & Gynecologists.