A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Timothy Schmeltzle:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Timothy Schmeltzle is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Schmeltzle
Type 2 Diabetes Patient Education Learn about type 2 diabetes symptoms, treatments and medications by reading Vitals' patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Schmeltzle Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Diabetes Complications
- Infectious Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Schmeltzle graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Schmeltzle has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Lehigh Valley Hospital
- St. Luke's Hospital/Bethlehem
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Timothy C Schmeltzle DO and MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 22 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Timothy C. Schmeltzle practice?
- Dr. Timothy Schmeltzle has 1 office location.
Dr. Timothy Schmeltzle practices Family Medicine near Emmaus, PA.
See Emmaus Family Physicians.