A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Timothy Schmeltzle:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Timothy Schmeltzle is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Schmeltzle
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Schmeltzle Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Diabetes Complications
- Infectious Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Schmeltzle graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Schmeltzle has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Lehigh Valley Hospital
- St. Luke's Hospital/Bethlehem
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Timothy C Schmeltzle DO and MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 21 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Timothy C. Schmeltzle practice?
- Dr. Timothy Schmeltzle has 1 office location.
Dr. Timothy Schmeltzle practices Family Medicine near Emmaus, PA.
See Emmaus Primary Care Doctors.