A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Timoteo Gabriel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Timoteo Gabriel is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Timoteo Gabriel, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Disorders of ear
Education & Awards
Dr. Gabriel graduated from University Of Santo Tomas, Manila.
Dr. Gabriel has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Christiana Care Health Services
- St Francis Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Timoteo R Gabriel MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Timoteo R. Gabriel practice?
- Dr. Timoteo Gabriel has 3 office locations.
Dr. Timoteo Gabriel practices Otolaryngology near Wilmington, DE.
Additional practice locations include: Newark, DE.
See Wilmington Otolaryngologists.