Dr. Timoteo Gabriel Is this you?

2.8

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Timoteo Gabriel?

Rude and unhelpful - hardly let me talk

Posted on February 21st, 2017

This doctor was rude to me (21 year old first-time patient) and asked only yes-or-no questions. He seemed peeved that I hadn't had a prior screening of my sinuses and had little interest in finding out why I had experiencing pain. He insisted face pain around my eyes had to be unrelated and recommended I get second opinions from other doctors, without giving a hint of why. It was an overall frustrating visit, and I left feeling condescended and with no better clue to what was causing my pain than what I had coming in.

Awesome doctor!

Posted on June 26th, 2016

Very personable doctor. Saw him 20 years ago and liked him. Needed to start seeing an ENT again, and he's still a nice , thorough doctor! He's addressed all my medical issues and gave me a path forward to better health. Can't beat him!

Rude and not a problem-solver at all

Posted on March 10th, 2016

He basically didn't believe that I had the dizziness/balance issue and ear discomfort that I was reporting, because that day the balance wasn't as bad and he didn't get to see me actually stumble. Also, we went back and forth for a few minutes about my ear discomfort and occasional pain and bulging eardrums when every other doctor (walkin clinic, primary) saw the bulging. Since my pain was only at a "1" or "2" that day, he basically said that it wasn't a high enough level for me to be concerned about (!), and he didn't bother addressing the bulging eardrums and fluctuating balance problem at all, because he didn't see it. So he sent me for a CT, which was normal, so he wanted me to see a neurologist, who said it wouldn't be neurological. I asked him "ok so if all the tests come back normal, and I still have ear stuffiness/pain and balance problems, what's the next step?" He literally was at a loss for words, and gave some half-assed reply that showed he had no idea. ON TOP of all that, he was rude/condescending. I'm getting a second opinion! Don't bother with this guy, he is not a problem-solver.

Avoid, rude, overpriced doctor

Posted on September 30th, 2015

Dr. Gabriel is the rudest doctor out there. He likely won't believe you if you have an issue, and will yell at you if you try to take medicines. He costed me over $2000+ in medical bills. I went to a real ENT/Allergy Specialist and they were able to quickly diagnose my issue without issue. Something Dr. Gabriel SHOULD of been able to do.

Posted on July 5th, 2011

Went in for lump on left outside of throat. He sent me to have a test done on my esouphagus (sp?). The doctor there told me the test would not determine any lumps on outside of throat. Had it done anyway since I was there. Initially test was declined by insurance. I asked for paperwork and on the paperwork, it said that I, (the patient) complained about trouble swallowing. I told the doctor over and over, I had no problems swallowing. Would definitely not use again.

Posted on August 18th, 2010

No-nonsense but compassionate. I made sure to explicitly describe in detail my reasons for being there from the get-go. The appropriate tests (swallow study, sleep study) and procedure (minor surgery for removal of lump on tongue) were scheduled in a reasonable timeframe. Surgery was in the same building on Limestone Road - can't say enough good things about the staff at the surgicenter! Prompt follow up by phone (Dr. Gabriel himself, not office staff) on the swallow study and the tongue lump once biopsy was done. Follow up on the sleep study was a bit delayed, but not knowing his schedule I'm not going to fault him for this. Would definitely recommend Dr. Gabriel.

not very caring

Posted on July 9th, 2010

HE DID NOT WANT TO BE BOTHER, DIDN'T EVEN TRY TO HELP ME. I AMY HAVING TROUBLE WITH MY THROAT AND COUGHING, HE HAD NO INTEREST AT ALL. IT WAS A WASTE OF MY TIME

Does not listen to patient input

Posted on August 26th, 2008

Went in for hearing test was told "minimal" hearing loss, went in 4 days later to go over test results and was told "severe" hearing loss and kept on asking me (3 times) if I could hear him and came to a point where I told him I could repeat everything back to prove I could hear him. My hearing was not the issue and when I told him the issue, he seemed not to listen.

Posted on August 28th, 2017