Otolaryngologist (ear, nose, throat)

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

2.5

|  show details
Jul 5th, 2011

Went in for lump on left outside of throat. He sent me to have a test done on my esouphagus (sp?). The doctor there told me the test would not determine any lumps on outside of throat. Had it done anyway since I was there. Initially test was declined by insurance. I asked for paperwork and on the paperwork, it said that I, (the patient) complained about trouble swallowing. I told the doctor over and over, I had no problems swallowing. Would definitely not use again.

|  show details
Aug 17th, 2010

No-nonsense but compassionate. I made sure to explicitly describe in detail my reasons for being there from the get-go. The appropriate tests (swallow study, sleep study) and procedure (minor surgery for removal of lump on tongue) were scheduled in a reasonable timeframe. Surgery was in the same building on Limestone Road - can't say enough good things about the staff at the surgicenter! Prompt follow up by phone (Dr. Gabriel himself, not office staff) on the swallow study and the tongue lump once biopsy was done. Follow up on the sleep study was a bit delayed, but not knowing his schedule I'm not going to fault him for this. Would definitely recommend Dr. Gabriel.

|  not very caring  |  show details
by LYNN BALDERSON on Jul 9th, 2010

HE DID NOT WANT TO BE BOTHER, DIDN'T EVEN TRY TO HELP ME. I AMY HAVING TROUBLE WITH MY THROAT AND COUGHING, HE HAD NO INTEREST AT ALL. IT WAS A WASTE OF MY TIME

|  Does not listen to patient input  |  show details
by Disappointed in this doctor's manners on Aug 26th, 2008

Went in for hearing test was told "minimal" hearing loss, went in 4 days later to go over test results and was told "severe" hearing loss and kept on asking me (3 times) if I could hear him and came to a point where I told him I could repeat everything back to prove I could hear him. My hearing was not the issue and when I told him the issue, he seemed not to listen.