A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Timothea Ryan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Timothea Ryan, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Ryan graduated from University of Pittsburgh .
Dr. Ryan has 10 hospital affiliations:
- New Britain General Hospital
- Midstate Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Ryan accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Anthem - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Community Health Network of Connecticut - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Timothea A. Ryan practice?
Dr. Timothea Ryan practices Ophthalmology near Meriden, CT.
Additional practice locations include: Cheshire, CT.
See Meriden Ophthalmologists.