Chronic Dry Eye
Get the facts about chronic dry eye, including the causes, symptoms and doctors who treat this condition.
- Chronic Dry Eye Facts about chronic dry eye, including the causes, symptoms & doctors.
- Contact Lens Care A complete overview of contact lenses.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Macular Degeneration Get the facts about macular degeneration.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Timothea Ryan
Dr. Timothea Ryan, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Meriden, CT. She has 12 years of experience. Her specialties include Ophthalmology. Dr. Ryan is affiliated with The Hospital of Central Connecticut - Bradley Memorial/Southington Campus, Midstate Medical Center and New Britain General Hospital. Dr. Ryan has received 1 award. She speaks English.
Dr. Timothea Ryan has the following 1 specialty
An ophthalmologist has the training to do much more than just prescribe glasses. They are physicians specially trained to diagnose and treat disorders of the eyes and vision. These doctors are experts on the complicated anatomy of the...
Dr. Timothea Ryan is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Meriden, CT.