A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Timothey Denko:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Timothey Denko is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Denko graduated from University of Cincinnati.
Dr. Denko has 13 hospital affiliations:
- UPMC Horizon
- UPMC McKeesport
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Timothey Charles Denko MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Timothey C. Denko practice?
- Dr. Timothey Denko has 1 office location.
Dr. Timothey Denko practices Psychiatry near Pittsburgh, PA.
See Pittsburgh Psychiatrists.