Overall Review

November 3rd, 2016
Medicine or business as usual
I would avoid this practice, both staff and Dr. Ashley. I keep going back thinking that somehow someone will do something right and the doctor will actually act like he cares or knows what he is doing. He will not communicate with you, unless you call the office and ask for answers to test results. The emails are not read by him nor does he follow up. with your medical problem. He spends his time with you writing on his computer everything you say then leaves. No sense of caring or interest in helping.

June 12th, 2015
Best Doctor I have ever had
Dr. Ashley hands down is the best doctor I have ever had and the ONLY doctor I want my children to see. He sees my whole family including myself and husband. Every appointment he spends the time with us that we need and has helped us through every issue we have brought to his attention. He works with us, offers suggestions and made us so comfortable with our concerns having a newborn. I would recommend him to ANYONE and EVERYONE. And for those that wrote reviews about the office staff - if you have such an issue then try to reach an office manager. This page is a review of the DOCTOR.....just saying.....Dr. Ashley is not worthy of the low scores due to rude office staff. And yes - I have run into rude receptionists there but it was typically because I was late yet they still always accomdated me.

February 4th, 2014
After being being highly recommended by a friend,my 18 yr old son went to Dr. Ashley. Prior to the visit I gave the receptionist the issues I was concerned with, she said she wrote them on his chart and assured me that the Dr. would follow up that he was known for getting patients to "open up." He did not, he barely looked over his chart and asked minimal questions, yes the patient should be forthcoming with concerns but I was really hoping Dr. Ashley would have been able to be more considerate regarding the issues that were apparently in front of him.

April 3rd, 2013
office visits
Dr. Ashley makes you feel like you're his only patient. He is willing to take the time it requires to answer your questions.

June 18th, 2012
Great doctor--rude receptionists, horrible wait time
Dr. Ashley at Calkins Creek Family Medicine in Henrietta, NY, is a great doctor, but unfortunately, his receptionists are so unfriendly and uncaring that I do not like calling or going to the office. I don't know how receptionists can keep their jobs when they are talking about patients and swearing at the front desk. Simply unprofessional and uncaring at the front desk. Minimum appointment wait time was over 1 hour--if you could get an appointment at all.

May 23rd, 2012
Horrible office staff
It took me two months just to get an appointment. After finally getting one, the completely rude and unprofessional staff cancelled my appointment without my approval. Nor did they give me notification. Upon trying to make another appointment, I was told I had to wait another 1.5 months. I can't speak to how the doctor is, but the office staff is horrible, rude, and unprofessional. I couldn't imagine being sick and actually NEEDING an appointment. God knows what secretary would do. I'm now looking for a new doctor, they've lost my business.