Learn more about Dr. Timothy Damron:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Timothy Damron is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Damron
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Damron Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Timothy Damron, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Musculoskeletal Tumors
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Damron graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Damron has 10 hospital affiliations:
- St Joseph's Hospital Health Center
- Crouse Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Timothy Arthur Damron MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 24 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Timothy A. Damron practice?
- Dr. Timothy Damron has 1 office location.
Dr. Timothy Damron practices Orthopaedic Surgery near East Syracuse, NY.
See East Syracuse Orthopedic Surgeons.