A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Timothy Damron:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Timothy Damron is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Timothy Damron, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Musculoskeletal Tumors
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Damron graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Damron has 10 hospital affiliations:
- St Joseph's Hospital Health Center
- Crouse Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Timothy Arthur Damron MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 23 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Timothy A. Damron practice?
- Dr. Timothy Damron has 1 office location.
Dr. Timothy Damron practices Orthopaedic Surgery near East Syracuse, NY.
See East Syracuse Orthopedic Surgeons.