A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Timothy Jones:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Timothy Jones is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Timothy Jones, FACS, MD is board certified in Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Jones graduated from University of Louisville . He has 3 awards.
Dr. Jones has 2 hospital affiliations:
- King's Daughters' Medical Center
- Our Lady of Bellefonte Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Timothy Alan Jones FACS and MD is a male Surgeon, has 16 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Timothy A. Jones practice?
- Dr. Timothy Jones has 2 office locations.
Dr. Timothy Jones practices Surgery near Ashland, KY.
See Ashland Surgeons.