A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Timothy Potter:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Timothy Potter, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Potter graduated from Albany Medical College.
Dr. Potter has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Memorial Hospital Tipton
- Methodist Fayette Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Timothy Alan Potter MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 5 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Timothy A. Potter practice?
- Dr. Timothy Potter has 8 office locations.
Dr. Timothy Potter practices Family Medicine near Memphis, TN.
See Memphis Primary Care Doctors.