A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Timothy Potter:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Potter
Sinusitis Patient Education Read our sinusitis patient education guide to learn all about acute and chronic sinus conditions and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Potter Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Timothy Potter, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Potter graduated from Albany Medical College.
Dr. Potter has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Memorial Hospital Tipton
- Methodist Fayette Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Timothy Alan Potter MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 5 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Timothy A. Potter practice?
- Dr. Timothy Potter has 1 office location.
Dr. Timothy Potter practices Family Medicine near Memphis, TN.
See Memphis Family Physicians.