Learn more about Dr. Timothy VanFleet:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Timothy VanFleet is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Timothy VanFleet, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Back Injuries
- Head and Neck Disorder
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Wounds and Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. VanFleet graduated from Rush Medical College, Chicago.
Dr. VanFleet has 4 hospital affiliations:
- St Johns Hospital
- Memorial Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Timothy Alan VanFleet MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 18 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Timothy A. VanFleet practice?
- Dr. Timothy VanFleet has 5 office locations.
Dr. Timothy VanFleet practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Springfield, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Jacksonville, IL and Lincoln, IL.
See Springfield Orthopedic Surgeons.