Learn more about Dr. Timothy VanFleet:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Timothy VanFleet is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. VanFleet
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. VanFleet Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Timothy VanFleet, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Back Injuries
- Head and Neck Disorder
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Wounds and Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. VanFleet graduated from Rush Medical College, Chicago.
Dr. VanFleet has 4 hospital affiliations:
- St Johns Hospital
- Memorial Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Timothy Alan VanFleet MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 20 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Timothy A. VanFleet practice?
- Dr. Timothy VanFleet has 1 office location.
Dr. Timothy VanFleet practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Springfield, IL.
See Springfield Orthopedic Surgeons.