Dr. Timothy Vanfleet MD Patient Reviews

• Orthopedic Surgery of the Spine Springfield, IL

3.9

January 31st, 2016
Simply a first class experience!

January 11th, 2016
Outstanding Doctor
I have had several procedures done by Dr. Van Fleet and have been very satisfied with every aspect of them. Honest, to the point and told me what I n ...

December 31st, 2015
Dr Van Fleet is a caring physician
I have known Dr Van Fleet since he was an orthopedic resident. He is a distinguished physician and I would highly recommend him. He performed a spinal ...

July 13th, 2015
I feel very grateful for what he has done for me.

May 6th, 2015
Wonderful staff and office experience. Very responsive. I had surgery for a cervical disc replacement and would recommend Dr. VanFleet to anyone needing surgery!

June 17th, 2014
VanFleet - Review
Dr. VanFleet made us feel comfortable talking to him - he has a wonderful bedside manner - all questions were answered curtiously and respectfully! He performed my back surgery in May 2008 - and Rob's in May 2014! We would recommend him to all friends and family!! We appreciate all he has done for us!

January 10th, 2014
He is a good doctor
He did my back in 2001 and did a good job

October 19th, 2012
patient
I was very impressed with his professionalism. I did not mind the waiting time as he spent about 45 minutes with me during my first appointment. He answered my questions, gave me options and I walked out of his office have an understanding of my condition and the treatment options available. I am currently scheduled for a fusion and I would recommend him to anyone that is considering this type of surgery.I was very impressed as he was my second opinion and I feel confident in my decision to select him as my physician.

August 15th, 2012
AWESOME
Too many years with pain. Found Dr. VanFleet and brought me in from the darkness. Now I am living once again and I forgot how great it was! Thanks Dr. VanFleet for my awakening!

August 7th, 2012
Pain no more
After many years of living with constant leg pain a simple outpatient procedure gave me back my quality of life. I am very grateful for Dr. VanFleet and his staff.

March 30th, 2012
Ruined my life!
2 surgeries performed by VanFleet and 4 more to try and fix his mistakes. I can barely walk thanks to nerve damage during surgery. I couldn't prove thanks to him lying on his reports. This man should not be a Dr. in my opinion. He is so arrogant, he called me from the hospital the day before a surgery by another Dr. to tell me I was making the worst mistake by going to a different Dr. He said he was the best and no one in the area performs more of these than he does.

March 20th, 2012
Do not use if you are work comp
He did my surgery and did a decent job but his note were so sketchy and sometimes an outright lie I guess he was helping out work comp in case I go for a settlement. Bu instead it has made things terrible for me as far as follow up treatment now that I am having problems caused by scar tissue on the nerve root. Thankfully after another MRI shows the scar tissue and the other doctor knows I am not imagining the pain. I can not believe he would do that to a patient. When I went to get a the copy of his notes and I read them before I took them to another doc for a 2nd opinion I about lost it.