A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Timothy West:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Timothy West is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Timothy West, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. West graduated from Univ of Arizona College of Med. He has 4 awards.
Dr. West has 4 hospital affiliations:
- St Lukes Regional Medical Center
- Saint Luke's Children's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Timothy West MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Timothy West practice?
- Dr. Timothy West has 2 office locations.
Dr. Timothy West practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Boise, ID.
Additional practice locations include: Meridian, ID.
See Boise Obstetricians & Gynecologists.