A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Timothy Wright:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Timothy Wright is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Timothy Wright, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology and Anesthesiology - Pain Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Wright graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Wright has 10 hospital affiliations:
- St. Joseph Mercy Oakland
- Providence Hospital and Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Timothy Allen Wright MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Timothy A. Wright practice?
- Dr. Timothy Wright has 4 office locations.
Dr. Timothy Wright practices Anesthesiology, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine near Livonia, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Novi, MI.
See Livonia Anesthesiologists and Livonia Pain Management Doctors.