Anesthesiologist (pain control), Pain Management Specialist
Video profile

3.0

|  Worst place ever  |  show details
by Ron f on Nov 6th, 2013

This place is a joke!!!! Waited 2 hours before i even seen the doc, then another hour and a half to get injections! i havent had good luck with injections and i have been getting them for 3 years! His response is, to do more shots more often! I asked about handling with pain medications? His response is i cant perscribe any medications because you have a medical marihuana to treat severe anxiety! So he request that i quit treating those issues then he will treat my pain issue!! His assistant tracy is the rudest, most disrespectful person i have ever meet!!!!! I would not recommened sending a dieing dog to these people let alone a human! They dont care about there patients pain or well being! There all about money and steriod injections! They dont get paid well enough to medicate so they wont! I hope they live a miserable life as they try to make everyone elses lifes misserable as possible!!!!!!!!!!!

|  show details
Oct 12th, 2012

I've been visiting the Tri-County Pain Clinic in Livonia for over 3 years. I've just started seeing Dr. Wright recently after my previous doctor relocated. Each of my visits with Dr. Wright have had extremely long wait times of an hour or more. My latest appt was at 2:30pm, and I didn't see the doctor until 5pm. The office staff is terrific, and Dr. Wright is very plesant. He has been able to successfully treat my back pain, and I will continue to see him. The only down side is the long waits, especially since I have to take time off of work for these appointments.

|  Avoid at all costs!!  |  show details
Jul 27th, 2011

This doctor is unethical and will do as many pain procedures as he can, without concern about the side effects of the steroids he is injecting. Do your research before you have any pain procedures done, because he will push procedures on you, even when the procedure isn't appropriate. I ended up with a bone infarct (avascular necrosis--dead bone) because of all of the steroids I was exposed to in such a short amount of time. I'm unable to walk now, and this is permanent. BEWARE of this doctor.