A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Timothy Aadland:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Timothy Aadland is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Timothy Aadland, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology and Neuroradiology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Aadland graduated from University of North Dakota , Grand Forks.
Dr. Aadland has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Innovis Health
- Deer River Health Care Center
- First Care Medical Services
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Timothy Aadland MD is a male Radiologist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Radiology, Diagnostic Radiology, and Neuroradiology.
- Where does Dr. Timothy Aadland practice?
- Dr. Timothy Aadland has 7 office locations.
Dr. Timothy Aadland practices Radiology, Diagnostic Radiology, and Neuroradiology near Brainerd, MN.
Additional practice locations include: Park Rapids, MN and Menahga, MN.
See Brainerd Radiologists.