A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Timothy Aksamit:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Timothy Aksamit is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Timothy Aksamit, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Pulmonary Tuberculosis
Education & Awards
Dr. Aksamit graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago.
Dr. Aksamit has 5 hospital affiliations:
- St Marys Hospital - Rochester
- Rochester Methodist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Timothy Robert Aksamit MD is a male Internist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Timothy R. Aksamit practice?
- Dr. Timothy Aksamit has 2 office locations.
Dr. Timothy Aksamit practices Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease near Red Wing, MN.
Additional practice locations include: Rochester, MN.
See Red Wing Internists, Red Wing Critical Care Practitioners, and Red Wing Pulmonologists.