Learn more about Dr. Timothy Aksamit:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Timothy Aksamit is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Aksamit
Pulmonary Embolism Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications available by reading our pulmonary embolism patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Aksamit Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Timothy Aksamit, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Pulmonary Tuberculosis
Education & Awards
Dr. Aksamit graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago.
Dr. Aksamit has 5 hospital affiliations:
- St Marys Hospital - Rochester
- Rochester Methodist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Timothy R Aksamit MD is a male Internist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Timothy R. Aksamit practice?
- Dr. Timothy Aksamit has 8 office locations.
Dr. Timothy Aksamit practices Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease near Rochester, MN.
Additional practice locations include: Kasson, MN and Albert Lea, MN.
See Rochester Internists, Rochester Critical Care Practitioners, and Rochester Pulmonologists.