Learn more about Dr. Timothy Albertson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Albertson
Allergic Asthma Patient Education Read the Vitals patient education guide to learn all about allergic asthma causes, symptoms and treatments.Before Visiting Dr. Albertson Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Timothy Albertson, MD, MPH, PHD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Adult Respiratory Distress Syndrome (ARDS)
- Critical Care
- Lung Diseases
- Lung Transplantation
- Respiratory Failure
Education & Awards
Dr. Albertson graduated from University of California at Davis. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Albertson has 2 hospital affiliations:
- University of California Davis Medical Center
- UC Davis Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Timothy Eugene Albertson MD, MPH, and PHD is a male Internist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Timothy E. Albertson practice?
- Dr. Timothy Albertson has 2 office locations.
Dr. Timothy Albertson practices Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease near Sacramento, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Davis, CA.
See Sacramento Internists and Sacramento Pulmonologists.