Learn more about Dr. Timothy Albertson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Timothy Albertson, M.P.H., MD, PHD is board certified in Emergency Medicine, Emergency Medicine - Medical Toxicology, Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Adult Respiratory Distress Syndrome (ARDS)
- Critical Care
- Lung Diseases
- Lung Transplantation
- Respiratory Failure
Education & Awards
Dr. Albertson graduated from University of California at Davis. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Albertson has 2 hospital affiliations:
- University of California Davis Medical Center
- UC Davis Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Albertson accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 23 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 12 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Health Plan of San Joaquin - 4 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 14 plans
- Cigna - 11 plans
- Humana - 5 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Timothy E. Albertson practice?
Dr. Timothy Albertson practices Emergency Medicine, Medical Toxicology, Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Clinical Pharmacology near Sacramento, CA.
See Sacramento Emergency Physicians, Sacramento Internists, Sacramento Critical Care Practitioners, Sacramento Pulmonologists, and Sacramento Clinical Pharmacologists.