A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Timothy Albertson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Timothy Albertson, MD, MPH, PHD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Adult Respiratory Distress Syndrome (ARDS)
- Critical Care
- Lung Diseases
- Lung Transplantation
- Respiratory Failure
Education & Awards
Dr. Albertson graduated from University of California at Davis. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Albertson has 2 hospital affiliations:
- University of California Davis Medical Center
- UC Davis Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Timothy Eugene Albertson MD, MPH, and PHD is a male Internist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Timothy E. Albertson practice?
- Dr. Timothy Albertson has 2 office locations.
Dr. Timothy Albertson practices Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease near Sacramento, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Davis, CA.
See Sacramento Internists and Sacramento Pulmonologists.