A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Timothy Albion:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Timothy Albion is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Timothy Albion, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Albion graduated from Rosalind Franklin University, North Chicago. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Albion has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Northwest Community Hospital
- Adventist Hinsdale Hospital
- Alexian Brothers Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Timothy Charles Albion MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Timothy C. Albion practice?
- Dr. Timothy Albion has 4 office locations.
Dr. Timothy Albion practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Arlington Heights, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Schaumburg, IL and Palatine, IL.
See Arlington Heights Obstetricians & Gynecologists.