A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Aldridge:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Aldridge is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Aldridge graduated from A.T. Still University - Kirksville. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Aldridge has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hospital Of South Bend
- Saint Joseph'S Regional Medical Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Timothy Aldridge DO is a male Internist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. James T. Aldridge practice?
- Dr. James Aldridge has 2 office locations.
Dr. James Aldridge practices Internal Medicine near Rochester, IN.
Additional practice locations include: Plymouth, IN.
See Rochester Internists.