A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. South Florida Center Timothy Alexander:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. South Florida Center Timothy Alexander, Plastic Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Plastic Surgery (Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Timothy Alexander graduated from University Of Otago, Dunedin.
Dr. Timothy Alexander has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Plantation General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. South Florida Center Timothy Alexander MD is a male Plastic Surgeon, has 40 years of experience and practices in Plastic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. South Florida Center Timothy Alexander practice?
- Dr. South Florida Center Timothy Alexander has 1 office location.
Dr. South Florida Center Timothy Alexander practices Plastic Surgery near Fort Lauderdale, FL.
See Fort Lauderdale Surgeons.