Dr. Timothy Alexander Is this you?

3.3

Have you seen Dr. Timothy Alexander?

Awesome full lift with breast

Posted on January 7th, 2017

Dr. Alexander did a wonderful job on my breast. I was scared at first but it looks so nice. Dr. Alexander dont talk much but hes a great Doctor. He also did my lippo for my stomach, love handles and back. Highly recommed.

Posted on March 2nd, 2015

Very professional awesome work

Posted on February 9th, 2015

Dr. Alexander was very nice, took his time, and answered my questions during a free consultation at SFCS. I am having my breast lift with silicone implants next week :)

Best Practices!

Posted on January 26th, 2015

Dr. Alexander is a very experienced doctor and was one of the few that gave me the best opinion of what I needed in order to reshape my body. I came in wanting to do more than I needed. He proved to be more interested in what I needed than the money I would have spent on things I didn't really need to do.

Don't even think about going there

Posted on January 25th, 2015

Horrible He did not know what he was going to perform!! Got lipo and it's horrible!! I am worse now!! Very sad!! And they don't care for u!! I sent 9 friends to see him and they all got surgeries!! Never again!! Very bad doctor!! Got laser done as well and guess what just lost money!! Nothing from this place works!! Sucks

Breast Augmentation by Dr. Alexander

Posted on January 1st, 2015

When I went for my consultation, I noticed Dr. Alexander was the quiet type. Regardless, he answered all my questions and as I was getting ready to leave the room, he actually stopped me to give me more information on something he had already answered. He was quick in seeing me and recommending my implant size and that made me a bit nervous as I have heard some PS measure your rib cage and take other measurements. I read all reviews before going through with my surgery and was a little scared with some of them. Regardless, something told me I was in good hands. As all my bloodwork came back, they discovered I was anemic. They took all the precautions about this and my existing epilepsy (which is under control). They told me they would only perform my sx in the hospital and I thought this was proof they are not any center where they just want to perform surgeries without caring about the patient. They did not want to take any risks. It has been a month after my surgery and I am VERY HAPPY with my results. Yes, Dr. Alexander is not the type of Dr. Who holds your hand, but I am not a 3 yr old either. He was a good match for me and I am very happy with his work and care.

Really upset with the results!

Posted on August 2nd, 2014

I think many patients go because of the price, but don't forget they add 2000 for anastesia so it is sometimes cheaper at other doctors. I had many procedures and none were good. All seemed rushed. Left with big scars and uneven results. I already paid to have some redone. Just do yourself a favor and don't go here, it's not worth it.

WARNING !!! Read The Reports

Posted on July 4th, 2014

Dont go there he doesn't care anymore gave me a horrible rush job and could care less he has ruined my breast the implant is pressing on the skin and there uneven. !!!!! After surgery good luck trying to get help. I wish I would have read the reviews before I went there they have a great sales pitch now we have found out so many others have had to go elsewhere to try to correct his mistakes SO SAD

Breast Augmentation = Breast Butchering

Posted on May 27th, 2014

This was by far the worst experience that a Dr. can put someone through..it has taken me 8 plus years to save enough money to have a complete reconstruction done from the horrible work that this rude Dr. had completed on me...if the board sees this review I would be open for any inquiries and interview for a further review of his record....I think that he should stay out on his boat...and sail far far away....~

Tummy tuck and breast augmentation

Posted on May 25th, 2014

Do not do not do not go here. I had a Breast augmentation and tummy tuck done by Dr. Alexander. He was supposed to give me a breast lift plus implants however there was no lift and my breast are uneven. My tummy tuck scar goes above my pants so you are above to see the scar with jeans on. The stitched area is bumpy and not smooth. You can feel lumps in the scar area. He did not do my flanks completely so on one side my flanks hang out over my jeans/pants. Keep in mind I was never a big girl. I've always been a size 3. I went for a mini tuck to remove stretch marks in a small area of my stomach. I made a horrible decision to go to Dr. Alexander which I will have to live with for the rest of my life

BAD JOB DONT GO TO THE GIRL'S

Posted on March 7th, 2014

BAD DOCTOR NO NO NO NO NO.

Your just a number

Posted on November 28th, 2013

They are massive volume your a customer not a patient he did a horrible job and could not care my opinion he has been doing it for so many years he acts like he doesnt care and should retire hes almost 70. I hope you heed this warning do your homework we didnt now we see how many others there are and we regret not checking this guy out ,hes not even board certified