Some ratings provided by CitySearch.
Mar 2nd, 2015

Very professional awesome work

by Julianah K. on Feb 9th, 2015

Dr. Alexander was very nice, took his time, and answered my questions during a free consultation at SFCS. I am having my breast lift with silicone implants next week :)

Best Practices! show details Best Practices!
Jan 26th, 2015

Dr. Alexander is a very experienced doctor and was one of the few that gave me the best opinion of what I needed in order to reshape my body. I came in wanting to do more than I needed. He proved to be more interested in what I needed than the money I would have spent on things I didn't really need to do.

Don't even think about going there show details Don't even think about going there
by Cristiana on Jan 24th, 2015

Horrible He did not know what he was going to perform!! Got lipo and it's horrible!! I am worse now!! Very sad!! And they don't care for u!! I sent 9 friends to see him and they all got surgeries!! Never again!! Very bad doctor!! Got laser done as well and guess what just lost money!! Nothing from this place works!! Sucks

Breast Augmentation by Dr. Alexander show details Breast Augmentation by Dr. Alexander
by YJ on Jan 1st, 2015

When I went for my consultation, I noticed Dr. Alexander was the quiet type. Regardless, he answered all my questions and as I was getting ready to leave the room, he actually stopped me to give me more information on something he had already answered. He was quick in seeing me and recommending my implant size and that made me a bit nervous as I have heard some PS measure your rib cage and take other measurements. I read all reviews before going through with my surgery and was a little scared with some of them. Regardless, something told me I was in good hands. As all my bloodwork came back, they discovered I was anemic. They took all the precautions about this and my existing epilepsy (which is under control). They told me they would only perform my sx in the hospital and I thought this was proof they are not any center where they just want to perform surgeries without caring about the patient. They did not want to take any risks. It has been a month after my surgery and I am VERY HAPPY with my results. Yes, Dr. Alexander is not the type of Dr. Who holds your hand, but I am not a 3 yr old either. He was a good match for me and I am very happy with his work and care.

Really upset with the results! show details Really upset with the results!
Aug 2nd, 2014

I think many patients go because of the price, but don't forget they add 2000 for anastesia so it is sometimes cheaper at other doctors. I had many procedures and none were good. All seemed rushed. Left with big scars and uneven results. I already paid to have some redone. Just do yourself a favor and don't go here, it's not worth it.

WARNING !!! Read The Reports show details WARNING !!! Read The Reports
by Jamie on Jul 4th, 2014

Dont go there he doesn't care anymore gave me a horrible rush job and could care less he has ruined my breast the implant is pressing on the skin and there uneven. !!!!! After surgery good luck trying to get help. I wish I would have read the reviews before I went there they have a great sales pitch now we have found out so many others have had to go elsewhere to try to correct his mistakes SO SAD

Breast Augmentation = Breast Butchering show details Breast Augmentation = Breast Butchering
May 27th, 2014

This was by far the worst experience that a Dr. can put someone through..it has taken me 8 plus years to save enough money to have a complete reconstruction done from the horrible work that this rude Dr. had completed on me...if the board sees this review I would be open for any inquiries and interview for a further review of his record....I think that he should stay out on his boat...and sail far far away....~

Tummy tuck and breast augmentation show details Tummy tuck and breast augmentation
by Lola Monroe on May 25th, 2014

Do not do not do not go here. I had a Breast augmentation and tummy tuck done by Dr. Alexander. He was supposed to give me a breast lift plus implants however there was no lift and my breast are uneven. My tummy tuck scar goes above my pants so you are above to see the scar with jeans on. The stitched area is bumpy and not smooth. You can feel lumps in the scar area. He did not do my flanks completely so on one side my flanks hang out over my jeans/pants. Keep in mind I was never a big girl. I've always been a size 3. I went for a mini tuck to remove stretch marks in a small area of my stomach. I made a horrible decision to go to Dr. Alexander which I will have to live with for the rest of my life

BAD JOB DONT GO TO THE GIRL'S show details BAD JOB DONT GO TO THE GIRL'S
by MS MYA on Mar 7th, 2014

BAD DOCTOR NO NO NO NO NO.

TRANGENDER Breast Augmentation show details TRANGENDER Breast Augmentation
by Farrah I. on Mar 6th, 2014

I had my surgery with Dr. Alexander on January 2014 and I can only speak by my experience, I am completely satisfied with my results and overall experience with his service. I almost cancel my surgery after reading some of the reviews but I had so many TRANSGENDER friends (and they also have so many friends) that have their procedure done with him that told me they were happy with their results, and not only they told me, I was able to see their results in person, first hand, and they all look great, except for one who is dealing with slow scar healing. When I spoke with the doc about my implants, he mentioned the size, and the amount of the "cc" (water) he will put in, and he told me that that was what he recommends but if I think that that was too small or too big I can make changes and choose what I felt more comfortable with...which I did, I told the nurse, after I tried the implants that I wanted to go bigger. And on the day of my surgery I spoke with the nurse and the doc again, and again they both asked me to confirm the implants size and amount of saline that will go in, I read the info the nurse gave me to sign, and yes, the implant size I chose was printed there and the doc told me again the amount of water he will be putting in and I agreed for the third time and signed the papers. Now I look fabulous, with a pair of boobs that is the envy of many girls and with a lovely and very feminine nose. Thank you Dr. Alexander, you made my dream come to reality: to look on the outside just like I feel in the inside, a beautiful WOMAN.

Your just a number show details Your just a number
by Amy B Pompano Beach on Nov 28th, 2013

They are massive volume your a customer not a patient he did a horrible job and could not care my opinion he has been doing it for so many years he acts like he doesnt care and should retire hes almost 70. I hope you heed this warning do your homework we didnt now we see how many others there are and we regret not checking this guy out ,hes not even board certified

Breast Reduction/ Lift/Augmentation show details Breast Reduction/ Lift/Augmentation
by Josie Rivera on Nov 8th, 2013

Nov.8,2013--I have to admit I was a lil nervous which is completely normal but Dr Alexander gave me exactly what I asked for & I couldn't be more happier! :-) I'm 3 days post-op & I feel & look FANTASTIC! Still sore & swollen & healing very well, so far I'm happy with the results! Everyone in his Ft. Lauderdale office were extremely nice & helpful & made me feel comfortable. The Anesthesiologist Jason White was very nice & I felt very comfortable knowing he was putting me out during the procedure. Overall had a great experience & would definitely go back for other services!

Highly recommend show details Highly recommend
by Gail K on Oct 26th, 2013

I would highly recommend Dr. Alexander. I had a breast augmentation and lift 9 months ago and just now a face lift. Both experiences I felt confident that I was in the best of care, skill and expertise. I wouldn't trust anyone else for cosmetic surgery. Thank you!

FTM Top Surgery DI show details FTM Top Surgery DI
by Alexis on Oct 7th, 2013

I am a transgender man from Canada and had my top surgery DI done by Dr. Timothy Alexander at a hospital in Plantation, FL about 2 months ago. Yes I have scars, as I have the DI but I knew I will have to have the scars and that they will be permanent, with all that being said, I am happy with the results, I finally have the flat chest I always wanted and the scars are healing well, Dr. Alexander was professional and respectful at all times, he called me the night of my surgery to check on me, then a week after my surgery when I called his assistant with a question she told me she will call Dr. Alexander and then she will call me back....well she didn't call me back, instead, Dr. Alexander called me back and answered my question. Even now, I still receive e-mails from his office asking me how am I doing and if I have any questions to "please contact us". I went to his Hollywood office.

May 6th, 2013

I had a breast augmentation and almost a year later a Brazilian Butt lift with Dr. Alexander and I am very happy with the results and with the doctor. I didn't have any problems with Olga, his nurse nor with my surgery, I had my surgery in the hospital in Miami, For my consultation and my check ups I go to his office in Miami my check ups were one day later, one week later, 4 weeks later, like 3 or 4 months later, then I had my BBL, every time I go for my appointments the doctor comes in the room and answers all my questions, Olga is a sweetheart. I have no complaints about his service. Someone said his office is very cheap...my surgeries were not cheap, I can only comment about his office in Miami and me having my surgery in the hospital, I don't know the place in Fort Lauderdale.

Terrible Doctor show details Terrible Doctor
by Bobbi Burson on Apr 10th, 2013

please everyone stay away from this doctor for your health and safety show details please everyone stay away from this doctor for your health and safety
by lucky to be alive on Apr 9th, 2013

If you want to go to a butcher shop then this is your place..I have spent thousands fixing myself due to this man...if you keep searching I am not the only one...there are many plus deaths...please educate yourself....go to a board certified plastic surgeon.unless you want to chance death.

Mr show details Mr
by Danny Moore on Mar 22nd, 2013

I had a Gynecomastia with Dr. Alexander about 10 months ago and I am very happy with the results

Money to Waste show details Money to Waste
Nov 6th, 2012

He could have done a better job! I am very dissapointed with his work.

Oct 17th, 2012

I went in to the South Florida Center for Cosmetic Surgery for smart lipo last year, and came out exactly the same as when I went in. Saw NO results, even after the swelling and bruising subsided. They kept telling me to diet and exercise (I could have also done this for free...) and the reason I wasn't seeing results was because I still had scar tissue and swelling. The doctor, Dr. Timothy Alexander, was very cold and detached the entire time, from my first consultation till my post-op visits. I don't need hugs and kisses from my doctor, but at least some sort of acknowledgement that I'm a patient and not just a paycheck. Driving from South Miami to their Ft Lauderdale office is quite a schlep for me, and you get maybe 2-3 minutes tops with Dr. Alexander, before he's rushing out of the room. Also, the way they schedule your appointments is very inconvenient. They don't tell you what time they can see you until the day before - essentially, you'd have to take off an entire day off from work to go in for a visit. Learn from my mistakes and DO YOUR RESEARCH!!! Just because they're more affordable, doesn't mean they're the best bargain. I feel my money was thrown down the toilet, and I refuse to come see them again (and have to pay them more money!) for a revision surgery.

vey rude , unprofessional & disrespectful show details vey rude , unprofessional & disrespectful
Sep 17th, 2012

Very unprofessional , lack of respect; no service after the operation and anger management problem! This office advertises being low priced however what you pay is what you get; My operation was unsuccessfull and the Dr couldn't care less about it , he actually suggested if I want to redo it again, at my cost! he raised his voice in the office on me and even suggested to go somewhere else!! what a service they offer at this clinic specially at the post operations...once you pay, no service. had to go throughanother operation and pay 9K t redo the same job! not recommended at all! left several messages and still waiting for a call back its been 5 months.

DISGRACEFUL BEDSIDE MANNERS show details DISGRACEFUL BEDSIDE MANNERS
Jun 3rd, 2011

Dr. Alexander has VERY poor bedside manners. This is probably of no importance to him as his prices are probably the cheapest so professionalism is problably of no importance to him. I was quite unimpressed by his cocky attitude and his obvious lack of interest in discussing ANYTHING with me. I felt as though I was just another number, as he treated me like cattle. My consultation lasted less than five minutes and he was ou the door and on to the next customer. He did not make me feel comfortable so I will not be having my proceedure done by him.

My tummy tuck experience show details My tummy tuck experience
Feb 14th, 2011

I had a very good experience at the South Fl Center. After my tummy tuck the staff from post stop took good care of me, and they were very friendly. I would recommend Dr. Timothy to my friends any time, and I have to go back for a breast lift soon. Thank you Dr. Alexander for giving my figure back after 20 some years you did a good job.

Great doctor show details Great doctor
by JC on Jan 30th, 2011

Dr Alexander is very professorial , have breast augmentation 9 weeks ago, I'm very please, the overall experience was good. They explained everything concerning my surgery. Great doctor, beautiful Staff :)

No pain control show details No pain control
May 27th, 2010

This Dr. is very skillful, but does not believe in pain management. 50mg demerol one every 4 hrs does nothing. He will not give anything stronger no matter how much pain you are in. I would recommend you go to another doctor that cares about your pain and is willing to help. He sure was not!!

by diadiadia on Jun 18th, 2007 on citysearch.com

I agree with the other writer, his ?private? office in Miami is very private and individualized. My daughter, son and I are very please with our surgeries, he did my first surgery 15 years ago, then my daughter?s 5 years ago and lately my son?s, we all ar

by rositarosita on Apr 26th, 2007 on citysearch.com

Honest, almost not waiting time, very private setting, not crowded waiting rooms. Olga is a sweetheart.

by virginiaaraceli on Apr 15th, 2007 on citysearch.com

Had my breast fixed by him from previous surgery I had in Brazil (lift with implants) now they look amazing. He is very popular among Brazilian girls, all my friends go to him. He is very serious and quiet he does not talk much but he is a very good surge

by virginiaaraceli on Apr 11th, 2007 on citysearch.com