Dr. Timothy Alexander MD Patient Reviews

3.3

March 2nd, 2015
Very professional awesome work

February 9th, 2015
Dr. Alexander was very nice, took his time, and answered my questions during a free consultation at SFCS. I am having my breast lift with silicone implants next week :)

January 26th, 2015
Best Practices!
Dr. Alexander is a very experienced doctor and was one of the few that gave me the best opinion of what I needed in order to reshape my body. I came in wanting to do more than I needed. He proved to be more interested in what I needed than the money I would have spent on things I didn't really need to do.

January 24th, 2015
Don't even think about going there
Horrible He did not know what he was going to perform!! Got lipo and it's horrible!! I am worse now!! Very sad!! And they don't care for u!! I sent 9 friends to see him and they all got surgeries!! Never again!! Very bad doctor!! Got laser done as well and guess what just lost money!! Nothing from this place works!! Sucks

January 1st, 2015
Breast Augmentation by Dr. Alexander
When I went for my consultation, I noticed Dr. Alexander was the quiet type. Regardless, he answered all my questions and as I was getting ready to leave the room, he actually stopped me to give me more information on something he had already answered. He was quick in seeing me and recommending my implant size and that made me a bit nervous as I have heard some PS measure your rib cage and take other measurements. I read all reviews before going through with my surgery and was a little scared with some of them. Regardless, something told me I was in good hands. As all my bloodwork came back, they discovered I was anemic. They took all the precautions about this and my existing epilepsy (which is under control). They told me they would only perform my sx in the hospital and I thought this was proof they are not any center where they just want to perform surgeries without caring about the patient. They did not want to take any risks. It has been a month after my surgery and I am VERY HAPPY with my results. Yes, Dr. Alexander is not the type of Dr. Who holds your hand, but I am not a 3 yr old either. He was a good match for me and I am very happy with his work and care.

August 2nd, 2014
Really upset with the results!
I think many patients go because of the price, but don't forget they add 2000 for anastesia so it is sometimes cheaper at other doctors. I had many procedures and none were good. All seemed rushed. Left with big scars and uneven results. I already paid to have some redone. Just do yourself a favor and don't go here, it's not worth it.

July 4th, 2014
WARNING !!! Read The Reports
Dont go there he doesn't care anymore gave me a horrible rush job and could care less he has ruined my breast the implant is pressing on the skin and there uneven. !!!!! After surgery good luck trying to get help. I wish I would have read the reviews before I went there they have a great sales pitch now we have found out so many others have had to go elsewhere to try to correct his mistakes SO SAD

May 27th, 2014
Breast Augmentation = Breast Butchering
This was by far the worst experience that a Dr. can put someone through..it has taken me 8 plus years to save enough money to have a complete reconstruction done from the horrible work that this rude Dr. had completed on me...if the board sees this review I would be open for any inquiries and interview for a further review of his record....I think that he should stay out on his boat...and sail far far away....~

May 25th, 2014
Tummy tuck and breast augmentation
Do not do not do not go here. I had a Breast augmentation and tummy tuck done by Dr. Alexander. He was supposed to give me a breast lift plus implants however there was no lift and my breast are uneven. My tummy tuck scar goes above my pants so you are above to see the scar with jeans on. The stitched area is bumpy and not smooth. You can feel lumps in the scar area. He did not do my flanks completely so on one side my flanks hang out over my jeans/pants. Keep in mind I was never a big girl. I've always been a size 3. I went for a mini tuck to remove stretch marks in a small area of my stomach. I made a horrible decision to go to Dr. Alexander which I will have to live with for the rest of my life

March 7th, 2014
BAD JOB DONT GO TO THE GIRL'S
BAD DOCTOR NO NO NO NO NO.

November 28th, 2013
Your just a number
They are massive volume your a customer not a patient he did a horrible job and could not care my opinion he has been doing it for so many years he acts like he doesnt care and should retire hes almost 70. I hope you heed this warning do your homework we didnt now we see how many others there are and we regret not checking this guy out ,hes not even board certified

October 26th, 2013
Highly recommend
I would highly recommend Dr. Alexander. I had a breast augmentation and lift 9 months ago and just now a face lift. Both experiences I felt confident that I was in the best of care, skill and expertise. I wouldn't trust anyone else for cosmetic surgery. Thank you!