Dr. Timothy Aliff MD Patient Reviews

July 12th, 2015
The Best Hemo/oncologist

February 12th, 2015
Ms.
I was fine with Dr. Aliff until Univ. of Miami Sylvester Cancer Cen. took over. I spent 1 hr in the past to get a phlebotomy and now it takes 4 hrs, & get stuck 4 times & an unnecessary IV of 1 liter of fluid to replace 250 ml blood taken out. Then after all the pain & suffering they over charged me an astronomical fee for giving my blood & forced to receive 1000ml of fluid to replace 250ml of blood which is overkill but then they can charge so much more $. After blowing out one vein they then tried 2 others which I have never had a problems with my veins before. So there I sit with an IV in one arm & another with an IV they insisted I have in the other for the replacement of fluid taken.Previously, fluid was given in the same arm where the blood was retrieved from. Now I feel like I'm on the cross with both arms strapped down no chance to read the book I'm used to reading while the blood was being drawn. Now I can't read I just sit there wasting 1/2 my day waiting to get my blood drawn and now being charged an exorbitant amount of money to do this simple procedure. I work in the medical field and the prices for the items used for this procedure are severely less elsewhere. Sorry Dr. Aliff but it was a mistake to take on the UofM health sys.due to the exorbitant amount of time it takes and the prices they are charging for services and supplies.

February 25th, 2012
My oncologist
I have been seeing Dr Aliff for almost 5 years. He and his asst Leonie are wonderful. Always a short wait time. Answers my questions, easily offers referrals and just over all a nice guy!I feel very comfortable while there

February 27th, 2011
This in my opinion, is the most caring and best doctor in the world.

May 21st, 2010
Dr. Aliff is the most caring physician I have ever had care for me. I am very thankful that I found him. His knowledge of my condition help me stay healthy.

May 6th, 2009
Saved My Life
After being diagnosed with Stage 3 Esophageal Cancer in 2006 I was referred to Dr Aliff, who prescribed and supervised my chemotherapy. When I had a very bad reaction to the chemo (on a Sunday 2 weeks after my last infusion) and went into Toxic Shock, he visited me in the hospital virtually daily for the 5 weeks I was confined to the ICU, and made it possible for my wife to visit anytime, and for however long, she wished. By the time I went for surgery, the Stage 3 tumor had shrunk to a Stage 1 and made the surgery far less difficult. He was extremely caring and open about the risks I was facing, and made it as easy for me as was possible. I was referred to Dr Aliff by another patient of his who was a five year survivor of Esophagel Cancer, and who couldn't speak highly enough about him. I would recommend him without any reservations to anyone sekking a hematologist/oncologist.

November 20th, 2008
Excellent Oncolgist
As a patient with Stage 3 Esophageal Cancer, I saw Dr Aliff on the re ommendation of another of his patients with the same Cancer. His treatment of me was exemplary and I can't recommend him more highly. As a plus, his office staff is caring and professional.

July 11th, 2016