Dr. Timothy Allari Is this you?

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Timothy Allari?

July 21st, 2015

incompetent, arrogant, likes to make pt suffer with needless tests and surgery. ACME degree

October 5th, 2014

Worst ever

I have never before written a review about a physician. I have great respect for them. However, this one cannot be ignored and it is a warning. Find another doctor and pay attention to the other reviews. They are not exaggerating.

June 23rd, 2013

He mistreated and neglected my father's health for two years. He ordered two unnecessary and painful surgical procedures. My father starved and was deprived of pain medication after a short time of being given it. This doctor is very unprofessional and authoritarian towards his staff. Another doctor at Dominican told one of our family members that dad "needs better care". My father died shortly afterwards as Dr. Allari abandoned him and told his nurse not to allow any other doctor to treat my father. He gave an untruthful cause of death. Allari is not only one of the worst doctors I've ever seen, he is also a despicable person. He needs to be brought to justice.

June 10th, 2010

Very caring, thorough, good follow up.

July 23rd, 2009

Find a Different Doctor

My experience with Dr. Allari (I have a hard time giving him credit for being a doctor at all) was absolutely the most horrifying experience I have ever had. I am in therapy because of his care, or lack of I should say. I complained of chronic back pain and he told me it was all in my head, he ordered me an x-ray that showed nothing so he said there was nothing wrong with me. I finally had to cry and beg an Urgent Care doctor to get an MRI. This doctor called me at home at 9pm a week later to tell me I had a herniated disc that was so degenerated that my only option was surgery, which I had within 6 months of being diagnosed. They wouldn't say it directly, but if the herniated disc would have been diagnosed sooner, there could have been a chance of healing it with a cortisone treatment, but because I had it for so long that there was absolutely no fluid in my disc I had to have surgery. Now I have major nerve damage and partial numbness. He made it very clear I knew nothing and he knew everything because he had M.D. after his name. In all reality he knew nothing and I pity all of his patients because he doesn't think you know anything about your body you live in. I blame him for having to have major surgery. I have 2 kids and risked my life to fix my back. Now I am under pain management with partial numbness and will probably be in pain for the rest of my life and I just turned 37. I think he got his certification online or at Kmart. I appreciate these sites where I feel as though I am finally able to vent and be heard. I see a therapist now to help me get past my anger and frustration, and even though this happened 2 years ago, it feels like yesterday for me.

January 28th, 2017