A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Timothy Andrews:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Timothy Andrews is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Andrews
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Andrews Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Timothy Andrews, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Atopic Dermatitis
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Andrews graduated from Medical University of South Carolina, Charleston. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Andrews has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Anne Arundel Medical Center
- Baltimore Washington Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Timothy T Andrews MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Timothy T. Andrews practice?
- Dr. Timothy Andrews has 1 office location.
Dr. Timothy Andrews practices Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics near Arnold, MD.
See Arnold Allergists and Arnold Pediatricians.