A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Timothy Andrews:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Timothy Andrews is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Andrews
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Andrews Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Timothy Andrews, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Atopic Dermatitis
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Andrews graduated from Medical University of South Carolina, Charleston. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Andrews has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Anne Arundel Medical Center
- Baltimore Washington Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Timothy T Andrews MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Timothy T. Andrews practice?
- Dr. Timothy Andrews has 1 office location.
Dr. Timothy Andrews practices Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics near Arnold, MD.
See Arnold Allergists and Arnold Pediatricians.