A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Timothy Angelotti:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Timothy Angelotti is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Timothy Angelotti, MD, PHD is board certified in Anesthesiology and Anesthesiology - Critical Care Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Critical Care
- Heart Failure
- Liver Transplantation
- Spinal Cord Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Angelotti graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.
Dr. Angelotti has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Stanford Hospital and Clinics
- Lucile Salter Packard Children's Hospital @ Stanford
- Stanford Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Timothy Paul Angelotti MD and PHD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology, Critical Care Medicine, and Critical Care Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Timothy P. Angelotti practice?
- Dr. Timothy Angelotti has 2 office locations.
Dr. Timothy Angelotti practices Anesthesiology, Critical Care Medicine, and Critical Care Medicine near Stanford, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Palo Alto, CA.
See Stanford Anesthesiologists and Stanford Critical Care Practitioners.