A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Timothy Armstrong:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Timothy Armstrong is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Timothy Armstrong, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Neurology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Armstrong graduated from University of Chicago.
Dr. Armstrong has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Permanente San Diego Medical Center
- UC San Diego Health System
- San Diego Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Timothy Paul Armstrong MD is a male Internist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Timothy P. Armstrong practice?
- Dr. Timothy Armstrong has 2 office locations.
Dr. Timothy Armstrong practices Internal Medicine and Neurology near San Diego, CA.
See San Diego Internists and San Diego Neurologists.