inactive

Timothy L Arney MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

December 5th, 2013
patient
Works cannot express the gratitude I feel having Dr. Arney as my pain specialist physician. I am totally confidant that I am in good hands and trust him with my chronic pain needs knowing he is an expert in his field. He is actually very attentive and llistens to every word you say when are expressing your needs and concerns regarding your chronic pain issues. Dr. Arney treats each and every person as an individual not a person with a number. I tell everyone who ask how fortunate I am to have Dr. Arney of Comprehensive pain Specialist as my Dr. knowing I am in excellent hands and when I leave his office I never have to second guess him when I leave his office for he communicates with you exceptionally well and I think that is the key in having a good patient experience and a bad one. A Dr. who is willing to listen and a Dr. who is able to communicate one on one with a patient in words and terminology that individual can understand!

November 6th, 2010
Fantastic
Dr. Arney was very kind and had good suggestions for my shoulder pain. Would recommend him to anyone.

May 25th, 2010
great doctor
He is a very nice and helpful doctor