Anesthesiologist (pain control), Pain Management Specialist
Video profile

Some ratings provided by Kudzu.
RN show details RN
by Kathy Hall on Aug 15th, 2014

RIP Dr Arney

patient show details patient
by brenda abigail west on Dec 5th, 2013

Works cannot express the gratitude I feel having Dr. Arney as my pain specialist physician. I am totally confidant that I am in good hands and trust him with my chronic pain needs knowing he is an expert in his field. He is actually very attentive and llistens to every word you say when are expressing your needs and concerns regarding your chronic pain issues. Dr. Arney treats each and every person as an individual not a person with a number. I tell everyone who ask how fortunate I am to have Dr. Arney of Comprehensive pain Specialist as my Dr. knowing I am in excellent hands and when I leave his office I never have to second guess him when I leave his office for he communicates with you exceptionally well and I think that is the key in having a good patient experience and a bad one. A Dr. who is willing to listen and a Dr. who is able to communicate one on one with a patient in words and terminology that individual can understand!

Fantastic show details Fantastic
by K.Solesbee, Oregon on Nov 6th, 2010

Dr. Arney was very kind and had good suggestions for my shoulder pain. Would recommend him to anyone.

great doctor show details great doctor
May 25th, 2010

He is a very nice and helpful doctor

Super doc show details Super doc
by freddietodd on Feb 5th, 2008 on kudzu.com

After a few visits with Dr. Arney, I've been relieved of lifelong low back pain, finally. He is not a knife-happy guy. For an almost painless epidural steroid shot, he's your man. Love ya, Doc.

Read Full Review at kudzu.com