A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Timothy Ashley:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Timothy Ashley is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ashley
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Ashley Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Ashley graduated from University of Mississippi , Jackson.
Dr. Ashley has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Eliza Coffee Memorial Hospital
- Eliza Coffee Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Timothy Dale Ashley MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 30 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Timothy D. Ashley practice?
- Dr. Timothy Ashley has 1 office location.
Dr. Timothy Ashley practices Family Medicine near Florence, AL.
See Florence Family Physicians.