A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Timothy Averch:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Timothy Averch is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Averch
Implant Contraception Patient Education Visit our Vitals patient education guide to learn all about various implant contraception options, side effects and advantages.Before Visiting Dr. Averch Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Timothy Averch, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Kidney Stones (Kidney Calculi)
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Percutaneous Nephrostomy
- Urinary Tract Stones (Urinary Calculi)
Education & Awards
Dr. Averch graduated from University of Pittsburgh . He has 1 awards.
Dr. Averch has 14 hospital affiliations:
- UPMC Presbyterian/Shadyside
- UPMC South Side
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Timothy David Averch MD is a male Urologist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Timothy D. Averch practice?
- Dr. Timothy Averch has 1 office location.
Dr. Timothy Averch practices Urology near Pittsburgh, PA.
See Pittsburgh Urologists.