A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Timothy Averch:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Timothy Averch is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Timothy Averch, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Kidney Stones (Kidney Calculi)
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Percutaneous Nephrostomy
- Urinary Tract Stones (Urinary Calculi)
Education & Awards
Dr. Averch graduated from University of Pittsburgh . He has 1 awards.
Dr. Averch has 14 hospital affiliations:
- UPMC South Side
- UPMC Presbyterian/Shadyside
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Averch accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- UPMC Health Plan - 13 plans
- United Healthcare - 17 plans
- Unicare - 13 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 4 plans
- Gateway Health Plan - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Timothy D. Averch practice?
Dr. Timothy Averch practices Urology near Pittsburgh, PA.
See Pittsburgh Urologists.