A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Timothy Averch:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Timothy Averch is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Averch
Urge Incontinence Patient Education Urinary incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Averch Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Timothy Averch, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Kidney Stones (Kidney Calculi)
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Percutaneous Nephrostomy
- Urinary Tract Stones (Urinary Calculi)
Education & Awards
Dr. Averch graduated from University of Pittsburgh . He has 1 awards.
Dr. Averch has 14 hospital affiliations:
- UPMC Presbyterian/Shadyside
- UPMC South Side
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Timothy David Averch MD is a male Urologist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Timothy D. Averch practice?
- Dr. Timothy Averch has 1 office location.
Dr. Timothy Averch practices Urology near Pittsburgh, PA.
See Pittsburgh Urologists.