Dr. Timothy Averch Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Timothy Averch?

Hysterectomy

Hysterectomy

Have you seen Dr. Timothy Averch?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

June 29th, 2015

If you have kidney stones this is the best doctor!

I have been to more than a few urologists over the years in Cleveland and Erie and I can say without question this doctor is the best. The woman who handles his calls goes over and above the call of duty to help you, also. I have finally found the best urologist!

September 22nd, 2014

great urologist

Dr.averch has been my doctor forever and I wouldn't change to another Dr.he has taken care of my kidneys the best he can and I love his compassion!

October 2nd, 2010

Fabulous

I have been with Dr Averch for approximately six years. Don't get me wrong, he's not perfect (as NO doctor would be) but he has proven to me that he is completely in tune with my extremely rare kidney stone disease. As a nurse, I've found it much easier to 'battle' with him more than an average patient might but we have built a mutual respect relationship and I value him greatly as well as trust him with my care. I'm not easy to please when it comes to doctors so believe me, he's pretty darn good. I have even on occasion had email correspondence with him that has been met with speedy responses and even arranging appointments that his temporary secretary fought me on. I would and have faithfully recommend him to friends/family.

May 18th, 2010

Worse Doctor I Have Ever Had

Dr. Averch was the absolute worse doctor that I have ever had the misfortune of dealing with. Not only did he lack compassion, but he had a very God-like complex and talked down to me as if I were only about 4 years old or else had dementia. He failed to follow-up with me on a very important issue that was facing my health, and if not for the intervention of my PCP, I might have ended up back in the hospital. With his extremely unhelpful and poor attitude, I am left to wonder why this man ever bothered to go into medicine at all. Perhaps, he should try another career path where he does not have to deal with any people at all. Therefore, I could not in good conscience, recommend this doctor to anyone.

October 27th, 2016