A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Our records indicate this doctor is deceased.
Learn more about Dr. Timothy Gilbert:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Timothy Gilbert is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Timothy Gilbert, MD is board certified in Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Gilbert graduated from University of Oklahoma , Oklahoma City.
Dr. Gilbert has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Via Christi Okla Reg Medical Center
- St Joseph Reg Med Ctr Of North, Ponca City, Ok
- Ponca City Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Timothy Berry Gilbert MD is a male Surgeon, has 28 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Timothy B. Gilbert practice?
- Dr. Timothy Gilbert has 1 office location.
Dr. Timothy Gilbert practices Surgery near Ponca City, OK.
See Ponca City Surgeons.