A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Timothy Hopkins:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Timothy Hopkins is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hopkins
Implant Contraception Patient Education Visit our Vitals patient education guide to learn all about various implant contraception options, side effects and advantages.Before Visiting Dr. Hopkins Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Timothy Hopkins, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Kidney Stones (Kidney Calculi)
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Prostate Diseases (Prostatic Diseases)
Education & Awards
Dr. Hopkins graduated from Harvard University , Boston. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Hopkins has 9 hospital affiliations:
- U Mass Memorial Med Ctr - Memorial Campus
- Clinton Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Timothy B Hopkins MD is a male Urologist, has 41 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Timothy B. Hopkins practice?
- Dr. Timothy Hopkins has 1 office location.
Dr. Timothy Hopkins practices Urology near Worcester, MA.
See Worcester Urologists.