A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Timothy Hopkins:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Timothy Hopkins is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Timothy Hopkins, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Kidney Stones (Kidney Calculi)
- Prostate Diseases (Prostatic Diseases)
Education & Awards
Dr. Hopkins graduated from Harvard University , Boston. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Hopkins has 9 hospital affiliations:
- U Mass Memorial Med Ctr - Memorial Campus
- Clinton Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Hopkins accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Tufts Health Plans - 9 plans
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 15 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Boston Medical Center Health Net Plan - 2 plans
- Health New England - 6 plans
- Network Health - 2 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 14 plans
- Fallon Community Health Plan (FCHP) - 5 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Timothy B. Hopkins practice?
Dr. Timothy Hopkins practices Urology near Worcester, MA.
See Worcester Urologists.