A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Timothy Hopkins:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Timothy Hopkins is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hopkins
Urge Incontinence Patient Education Urinary incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Hopkins Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Timothy Hopkins, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Kidney Stones (Kidney Calculi)
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Prostate Diseases (Prostatic Diseases)
Education & Awards
Dr. Hopkins graduated from Harvard University , Boston. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Hopkins has 9 hospital affiliations:
- U Mass Memorial Med Ctr - Memorial Campus
- Clinton Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Timothy B Hopkins MD is a male Urologist, has 42 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Timothy B. Hopkins practice?
- Dr. Timothy Hopkins has 1 office location.
Dr. Timothy Hopkins practices Urology near Worcester, MA.
See Worcester Urologists.